Weekly lessons are tailored to the needs of the individual student. Students will develop and hone their skills in all facets of singing technique, performance and musicianship, including:
- Breath control
- Efficient tone production for improved beauty and focus
- Accuracy of intonation (pitch)
- Vocal flexibility and expressivity
- Musicianship: reading, solfege, sight-singing and ear training
- English, French, Italian and German diction
Lessons are offered in increments of 30, 45 or 60 minutes. An introductory lesson is recommended in order to assess the student’s skill level and goals and to outline expectations for an individualized course of study.